I’m still looking for that carefree, happy girl I used to be.
I know it’d be better to stop searching for her and she’ll more likely come back to me. But if I do that, I’m afraid I’ll get lost in the day to day monotony. Work. Bills. Drinks.
So how to escape that monotony? I have all these wants, dreams, and desires. That’s what the Why Not Experience is all about. So why do I still feel so stuck and lacking motivation?
What am I here for? What does this life mean? Sometimes the questions completely fill my brain, twisting, turning, spinning. Everything feels so wrong. I feel so lost. I’m drowning. I just want to scream.
It’s time to stop thinking and questioning so damn much. Just take it a day at a time.
Focus. One foot in front of the other and you can slowly climb out of the water.
It’s time to stop feeling so absent and remember how to soar. This is my February Focus list, in hopes that I can do just that.
- Work out. It makes you feel good.
- Be damn independent. You so are.
- What about those hobbies and interests? Life isn’t all about work and partying.
- Friends/family. You need them. You love them. Don’t forget about them.
- Unplug. Get off Facebook and stop being mindlessly on the computer.
- Smile so freaking big it hurts. Even when it hurts to smile.
What do you want to focus on in February? Is anyone else out there feeling so completely lost?